Planning an event? We want to inspire and enlighten the inner event planner in you! A blog dedicated to all things planning. We're always looking for any excuse to celebrate.

4.09.2010

On the road again




The first thing I will note is that I'm not the one driving. I'm riding safely in the co-pilot seat. Living in South Florida you can easily become bored with our mundane scenery.

So what better thing to do then to tie that thought into my current event project. The newest theme? A retirement party.

Admittedly it's not the most exciting event (unless your the guy retiring) but I actually have a unique challenge because there is so much that different individuals want to incorporate. Tons of inside jokes and to top it off, they want it to be a surprise. That's the corporate world for you, all the vision but none of the practicality.

As an event planner things can become mundane very easily. Weddings, showers, and birthdays become somewhat of a blur. Except for that spectacular moment when your client looks and you and you can see the gratitude and amazement in their faces. The ooohs and ahhhs that guest proclaim as they look at your masterpiece.

So I always remember to keep ever occasion special because it means something to someone and that should always be celebrated.

~Ana~
Event Specialist

No comments:

Post a Comment