Budgets can be seen as a hindrance. I like to see it as a challenge. Sometimes it's not the budget that creates roadblocks but a theme. In a recent event, I got hit with a double whammy: a tiny budget and an unusual theme.The retirement party was to be Italian themed. My mind was flooded with green, white, and red. I cringed at the idea of making the party look like a Christmas party. Then, all I could think about was Lady and the Tramp. Checkered tables cloth, spaghetti, and giant meatballs. I was stuck. Then, someone mentioned The Godfather. I finally found my inspiration!
Black and white. That font is so unique and recognizable! Since the budget only allowed for a buffet, I had to find a way to tie it into the theme. I used left over card stock and used The Godfather font to create these one of a kind labels for the food. It only cost the ink I used to print them and it adds so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment