Planning an event? We want to inspire and enlighten the inner event planner in you! A blog dedicated to all things planning. We're always looking for any excuse to celebrate.

2.28.2010

A Little Help From My Friends

This post is dedicated to a group of people that I'll be seeing in 1 day. I have to make a public commitment to share this blog with my friends.

For those of you who don't know me, you're thinking well duh, they're your friends you should be able to share that sort of information, it's just a blog. True but these people are my friends, which means I care and value their opinion more than anything else.

I am the most garrulous, boisterous, and outgoing person you'll ever meet. So why do I have this fear of my friends? Who knows but tomorrow I'm having a birthday and I've made a public commitment.

Thankfully because of these friends, what they've shared and the trust they have put in me I have made a decision to make a bold step myself.

Going into business for yourself is no easy task and it's not made any easier if you keep that information to yourself. It's because of my friends that I have been encouraged, inspired, and have the courage to put myself out there.

With everything, there must be a beginning, and this is it for me. I will not be afraid, I will use the talent and gifts that I have been blessed with.

The month of March includes my birthday, my husband's birthday, my first-born's birthday, our wedding anniversary, my cousin's birthday, my best friend's birthday and now the birth of

Plan An Occasion - http://plananoccasion.com/

To my sister.partner in crime. - This is it!We can do it!! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    You had the nerve to do something Mom and I have wanted to do for years.

    Valerine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val! It's a scary idea but what do we have to lose, right?

    I hope one day you guys can come together and make it happen.

    ReplyDelete